Check back here regularly to find out what's going on at berinsfield pharmacy.
Flu vaccaination season is now on
You can get it FREE if you are in the following catogories. No need to book, please ring us to check the availability before you come.
Who can have the flu vaccine?
The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to
- are 50 and over (including those who'll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer,
lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers